Skip to main content

Sorry, Blame It On Me


 As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibility
 I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me
 So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done
 And things that have not occurred yet
 And the things they don’t want to take responsibility for

 I’m sorry for the times I left you home
 I was on the road and you were alone
 I’m sorry for the times that I had to go
 I’m sorry for the fact that I did not know
 That you were sitting home just wishing we
 Could go back to when it was just you and me
 I’m sorry for the times I would neglect
 I’m sorry for the times I disrespect

 I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve done
 I’m sorry I’m not always there for my son
 I’m sorry for the fact that I'm not aware
 That you can’t sleep at night when I am not there
 Because I am in the streets like everyday
 Sorry for the things that I did not say
 Like how you are the best thing in my world
 And how I'm so proud to call you my girl

 I understand that there are some problems
 And I am not too blind to know
 All the pain you kept inside you
 Even though you might not show
 If I can apologize for being wrong
 Then it’s just a shame on me
 I’ll be the reason for your pain and you can put the blame on me

 You can put the blame on me
 Said you can put the blame on me
 You can put the blame on me

 Sorry for the things that he put you through
 And all the times you didn’t know what to do
 Sorry that you had to go and sell those packs
 Just trying to stay busy till you heard from Dad
 And you would rather be home with all your kids
 As one big family with love and bliss
 And even though Pops treated us like kings

 He got a second wife and you didn’t agree
 He got up and left you there all alone
 I’m sorry that you had to do it on your own
 I’m sorry that I went and added to your grief
 I’m sorry that your son was once a thief
 I’m sorry that I grew up way too fast
 I wish I would’ve listened and not be so bad
 I’m sorry your life turned out this way
 I’m sorry that the FEDS came and took me away

 I’m sorry that it took so long to see
 They were dead wrong trying to put it on me
 I’m sorry that it took so long to speak
 But I was on tour with Gwen Stefani
 I’m sorry for the hand that she was dealt
 For the embarrassment that she felt
 Just a little young girl trying to have fun
 Her daddy should never let her out that young
 I’m sorry for Club Zen getting shut down
 I hope they manage better next time around
 How was I to know she was underage
 In a 21 and older club they say
 Why doesn’t anybody wanna take blame
 Verizon backed out disgracing my name
 I’m just a singer trying to entertain
 Because I love my fans I’ll take that blame
 Even though the blame’s on you
 I’ll take that blame from you

 And you can put that blame on me
 You can put that blame on me
 And you can put that blame on me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anyone Else But You

You're a part time lover and a full time friend The monkey on you're back is the latest trend I don't see what anyone can see In anyone else but you. I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of the train I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side I don't see what anyone can see In anyone else but you Here is the church and here is the steeple We sure are cute for two ugly people I don't see what anyone can see In anyone else but you The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me So why can't you forgive me? I don't see what anyone can see In anyone else but you I will find my nitch in your car With my MP3, DVD, rumple-packed guitar I don't see what anyone can see In anyone else but you Du, du, du Du, du, du Du, du, du Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B A start Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart I don't see what anyone can see In

I Believe I Can Fly

 I used to think that I could not go on  That life was nothing but an awful song  But now I know the meaning of true love  By leaning on the everlasting arms  If I can see it  Than I can do it  If I just believe it  There's nothing to it  I believe I can fly  I belive I can touch the sky  I think about it every night and day  Spread my wings and fly away  I believe I can soar  I see me runnin' through that open door  I believe I can fly  Ohh yeah  See I was on the verge of breaking down  Sometimes the silence can seem so loud  There are miracles in life I must achieve  But first it's got to start inside of me ohh  If I can see it  Than I can do it  If I just believe it  There's nothing to it  I believe I can fly  I belive I can touch the sky  I think about it every night and day  Spread my wings and fly away  I believe I can soar  I see me runnin' through that open door  I believe I can fly Cause I believe in me yeah oh  If I can see it  Than I can do it  If I just

Nobody But You

Ain't nobody else but you There is nobody Who can make me cry Nobody else can do it Nobody but you Ain't nobody else but you There is nobody Who can make me lie Nobody else can do it Nobody but you Ain't nobody else but you Nobody, nobody but you Gimme one more chance to make it right Time has come for us to reunite Cuz baby it's true Ain't nobody else but you There's no one like you There is nobody Who can make it right Nobody else can do it Nobody but you You know what to do Ain't nobody else but you Nobody, (nobody) nobody but you Yeah Somebody tell me Cuz I can't eat or sleep When you're not close to my body You're a bittersweet delight Come and help me through the night Ain't nobody else can make me cry Ain't nobody else can make me lie Nobody but you Ain't nobody else but you Nobody but you No one can make me lie Gimme one more chance to make it right Time has come for us to reunite Cuz baby it's true Ain't nobo